Trnava v Legia Warsaw will face each other to dispute the return meeting of the second qualifying round of the Champions League. The match will be played next Tuesday 30 July (20:30 Spanish time) at the City Arena Trnava where we will see if the Polish team manages to turn around the tie after the 0-2 victory in Warsaw.
Trnava v Legia Warsaw H2H
The Trnava can’re satisfied with the party obtained in the first leg because he could win field where it is never easy go out happy, because it managed to win 0-2 dominating from start to finish. The team led by the technician made Latal arrives at the match after having managed to win in its first league match, and now will put all the attention in the European event in order to defend the result harvested of the first leg and thus be able to pass to the last round before the group stage. For this meeting, the local team can count on all its personnel.
For its part, the Legia of Warsaw has become very difficult to be in the most prestigious competition at club level because it will have to go back 2-0 at home and that is never a simple task. The combination led by the Croatian Klafuric suffered more than expected in Slovakia in a match where nothing came out and that after the Grendel goal in the first half, Vlasko left the tie almost sentenced thanks to his both in the final minutes of the clash. The Legia Warsaw will travel with the casualties of Michal Kucharczyk, Jaroslaw Niezgoda, William Remy and Lukasz Turzyniecki, all due to injury.
- Trnava (4-4-2): Chuy; Toth, Conka, Godal, Kadlec, Grendel, Rada, Sloboda, Gressak, Girka and Egho
- Legia Warsaw (4-3-3): Malarz; Iñaki Astiz, Hlousek, Vesovic, Antolic, Phillips, Cafu, Szymanski, Kanté and Carlitos López
- Trnava v Legia Warsaw Betting tips
Trnava has won 4, tied 3 and lost 3 of the last 10.
- Legia Warsaw has won 7, drawn 1 and lost 3 matches from the last 10 matches.
- In the last 10 matches, Trnava has scored an average of 1.0 goals and has received an average of 0.9 goals.
- In the last 10 games, Legia Warsaw has scored an average of 2.1 goals per game and has conceded an average of 1.4 goals per game.
- There have been more than 2.5 goals in 3 of the last 10 Trnava matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 7 of the last 10 Legia Warsaw matches
Trnava v Legia Warsaw Betting Prediction
The only time these two teams have been measured before was in the first leg where Trnava won 0-2 in Warsaw.
According to the sports betting houses , the Legia Warsaw is slightly the favorite team to get the victory, but it has a very high quota if we talk about turning the tie. We are expecting a game where Trnava will play something more defensive than in the first leg but will look for some against in order to leave the tie practically sentenced. On the other hand, the Legia will have to go to attack from minute 1 and thus put fear to a table that has almost no experience in these games. Therefore, our bet will go to the market of both mark.
Legia to Win
More / Less Prediction
More than 2.5 goals
Win Legia 2-1
Both teams to score